About the Company
Light Speed Logistics is a Canada-based company that offers trucking, shipping, hauling, freight and logistics services to move cargo to its destination on-time and on-budget. Shipping to and from all 48 states in the US and coast to coast in Canada, Light Speed Logistics lives up to its name boasting an industry best electronically verifiable on-time delivery record.
- Light Speed named a ‘Top Fleet Employer’, by Trucking HR Canada (2022).
- Light Speed named a ‘Western Regional Winner’ for Northbridge Insurance’s Transportation Safety Award (2022).
Light Speed Logistics (terminal at Calgary, Alberta) requires U.S. Cross Border Drivers.
- Full-time, Permanent
- US Team – $2.09/mile
- US Single – $1.94/mile
- Ontario/Quebec to Midwest – $2.24/mile
- Canadian Team – $1.89/mile
- Canadian Single – $1.74/mile
- (AB-BC) (BC-AB) – $2.29/mile
- Rates: $1.74/mile to $2.29/mile, depending on lane
- $0.05/mile safety-performance bonus, paid quarterly
- Annual Safety Bonus, $0.01 per mile driven over the year
- Salary: $40,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- CVSA Inspection Bonus
- Plates & Insurance PAID
- FCA Fuel Surcharge Program – included in the rate per mile
- PAID US Broder Crossing Transponder / E-Z Pass PAID & PROVIDED
- PAID Satellite & Dashcam install
- Great flexibility and time off
- Comprehensive health, including dental and vision
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Annual wellness spending account (flex dollars)
- New model truck assigned to you
- No slip seating
- On-site parking
- Dedicated 24/7 dispatch support
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Minimum 1 year driving experience
- Clean driving abstract
- Pass Light Speed’s 3rd party Drug and Alcohol Screening
- Positive and professional attitude
- Team player
- Valid Class 1 or AZ driver’s license
- Current 5 Year Driver’s Abstract – no older than 30-days from application date
- Current CVOR – no older than 30-days
- Direct Deposit form
Occupational Health & Safety
All drivers are provided proper PPE for the job. Light Speed Logistics is COR certified.
Start Working Today!
For more information, please contact recruiting at 1-800-397-6009 (Press Option 3).
Contact our recruiter Surinder Randev at 403-389-9091
Contact our recruiter Jaggi Dhillon at 403-542-4258
You can also email recruiting at safedrivers [at] lslinc.com